Contact Tony DelGiorno at
DelGiorno Law Office today and
get the peace of mind you deserve!
Why DelGiorno Law Office for Elder Law?
Knowledge of the ins and outs of elder law and estate planning are essential for guiding your future or the future of a loved one. DelGiorno Law Office has the experience and comprehensive approach to assure that your future is in your hands.
Areas in Elder Law:
- Medicaid planning
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines
- Living Wills
- Health care powers of attorney
- Financial powers of attorney
- Asset protection
- Elder abuse/neglect prevention
- Long-term care
- Crisis planning
Area in Estate Planning:
- Providing for continuation of financial affairs and health care decisions in the event of disability
- Addressing funding options for nursing home care
- Minimizing the cost of the process
- Minimizing state and federal estate tax liability
- Business and farm succession planning
The federal coronavirus relief bill has sent direct emergency payments to some 150 million Americans in the wake of the pandemic. Among the recipients are possibly millions of deceased individuals, raising questions about what their survivors should do with the money....read more
How Does the Coronavirus Relief Bill Affect Seniors? The $2 trillion economic relief package that Congress passed to help Americans deal with the devastating financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic contains some provisions that affect seniors. In addition to...read more