Contact Tony DelGiorno at
Rammelkamp Bradney today and
get the peace of mind you deserve!
Why Rammelkamp Bradney for Elder Law?
Knowledge of the ins and outs of elder law and estate planning are essential for guiding your future or the future of a loved one. Rammelkamp Bradney has the experience and comprehensive approach to assure that your future is in your hands.
Areas in Elder Law:
- Medicaid planning
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines
- Living Wills
- Health care powers of attorney
- Financial powers of attorney
- Asset protection
- Elder abuse/neglect prevention
- Long-term care
- Crisis planning
Area in Estate Planning:
- Providing for continuation of financial affairs and health care decisions in the event of disability
- Addressing funding options for nursing home care
- Minimizing the cost of the process
- Minimizing state and federal estate tax liability
- Business and farm succession planning
We’ve seen the news. Illinois owes around $15 billion in unpaid bills. Well, slow walking Medicaid applications that can cost the state thousands of dollars per nursing home resident every month has been stopped. On October 6, 2017, a federal district court granted...read more
As a Catholic, I remember waiting with baited breath twice in the last dozen years or so to see who the College of Cardinals had selected as the next Pope. When a pope is chosen, white smoke billows out of the Sistine Chapel and the Cardinals soon appear on the...read more