Contact Tony DelGiorno at
Rammelkamp Bradney today and
get the peace of mind you deserve!
Why Rammelkamp Bradney for Elder Law?
Knowledge of the ins and outs of elder law and estate planning are essential for guiding your future or the future of a loved one. Rammelkamp Bradney has the experience and comprehensive approach to assure that your future is in your hands.
Areas in Elder Law:
- Medicaid planning
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines
- Living Wills
- Health care powers of attorney
- Financial powers of attorney
- Asset protection
- Elder abuse/neglect prevention
- Long-term care
- Crisis planning
Area in Estate Planning:
- Providing for continuation of financial affairs and health care decisions in the event of disability
- Addressing funding options for nursing home care
- Minimizing the cost of the process
- Minimizing state and federal estate tax liability
- Business and farm succession planning
All hospitals must now give Medicare recipients notice when they are in the hospital under observation status. The notice requirement is part of a law enacted in 2015 but that just took effect. Signed by President Obama in August 2015, the law was intended to prevent...read more
Saying that there has been "undue influence" is often used as a reason to contest a will or estate plan, but what does it mean? Undue influence occurs when someone exerts pressure on an individual, causing that individual to act contrary to his or her wishes and to...read more