Contact Tony DelGiorno at
Rammelkamp Bradney today and
get the peace of mind you deserve!
Why Rammelkamp Bradney for Elder Law?
Knowledge of the ins and outs of elder law and estate planning are essential for guiding your future or the future of a loved one. Rammelkamp Bradney has the experience and comprehensive approach to assure that your future is in your hands.
Areas in Elder Law:
- Medicaid planning
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines
- Living Wills
- Health care powers of attorney
- Financial powers of attorney
- Asset protection
- Elder abuse/neglect prevention
- Long-term care
- Crisis planning
Area in Estate Planning:
- Providing for continuation of financial affairs and health care decisions in the event of disability
- Addressing funding options for nursing home care
- Minimizing the cost of the process
- Minimizing state and federal estate tax liability
- Business and farm succession planning
When hiring a caregiver, it is important to put the contract in writing. The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, along with the courts, can be especially strict about requiring contracts when caregivers are relatives, but a formal agreement may...read more
Disabled Children Do Not Have to Be Disinherited: Estate Planning and a Savings Account Created by New Federal Law Offer Options
For years, it was common to disinherit a child who received Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Medicaid as a result of disability. The theory was that if the child inherited anything, they would lose their benefits. So, for many years, the only way to preserve...read more